It is our hope that this scholarship will make it a little easier to obtain whatever tools are necessary to ease the burden of the cost of higher education. HoustonRoofingContractor.com invites you to apply for our annual scholarship in the amount of $500 USD, to be used for the 2018 academic year.
Scholarship Title: AGS, LLC Scholarship
- Application Due: December 31, 2018
- Reward Date: January 10th 2019
Scholarship winner will be contacted by email and phone by the reward dates above.
- Available to all student currently registered for, or enrolled in a university, junior college, or community college
- Open to both full time and part time students
- Must be able to show legal residency in the United States
- Meets a minimum 3.0 GPA requirement
- Both part time and full-time enrollment status can apply
- Must be over 18 years old
How to Apply:
- Scholarship winner will be chosen based on submitted essay relating to a product or service offered by AGS, LLC. This can include topics on residential roofing, commercial roofing, metal roofing, roofing benefits, and so on.
- For inspiration, feel free to browse our site.
- The winning essay will be a well written, original piece, which takes a unique view on your chosen topic, relating the topic to your personal experience, home, or observations around you.
- Ideal length is between 750-1000 words
- Please limit your submissions to one essay per award date
- Verify that you meet all the eligibility requirements before submitting
- No fees are involved in participation
- Each scholarship will be paid directly to the school which you are currently enrolled
- Proof of registration and GPA may be required
Please address any questions to our Admin@AGSHouston.com with a subject line of, Scholarship Application
Detailed: Terms & Conditions
Note: All information collected in this process will only be used to determine and reward winning applicants for their academic scholarship. AGS, LLC will not share or sell application information to any third parties.
Essay Submission Form
[contact-form-7 id="1905" title="AGS Scholarship"]